In the heart of our land in Mayflower, AR, sits Clark’s Pecan Grove, a 30 acre pecan orchard filled with a mixture of Paper Shell, Stuart, Desirable and Native pecan trees. Our 140 trees are 30 to 40 years old. Eight years ago we planted 60 Pawnee trees that are quickly developing. We open our orchard to the public in the latter part of October for picking on the halves. Customers from the Central Arkansas area come pick pecans and are allowed to keep half of what they pick for free, but have the option to purchase more. After our first hard freeze, our trees become dormant and we begin the harvesting process. We sell pecans whole and cracked. At the end of the season, we take all our excess pecans to market for wholesale.
If you have any questions and/concerns please contact us at 501.454.2667 or 501.339.5677.
Love to barbecue and smoke meat? We have pecan wood & chunks for sale, and our customers are raving about them. Try them with your ribs, salmon, trout, chicken, and much more. They give such a great flavor, and they’re easy to use. Give us a call if you’re interested in trying some!
Our business is family owned and operated, and we strive to provide the best customer service possible. If you or someone you know are interested in purchasing our services, please call 501.454.2667 or 501.339.5677.
- Take the Mayflower exit (Exit 135).
- Turn West onto Hwy 89 (right from Conway, left over the freeway from Little Rock).
- Turn left (South) at the stop light onto Hwy 365.
- At the next stop light, turn right onto Hwy 89 North.
- After about 2 miles, turn left onto Easterwood Road.
- After about 4 miles, turn left onto Jones Lane (stay on blacktop).
- Clark’s Pecan Grove is about 1/2 mile on the left.